Post updated on
Let’s face it: A lot of supplements out there are for men or at least marketed with men in mind. There aren’t a lot of supplements for women who are working their butts off in the gym!
And those that are aimed at women are usually not formulated differently to their “for guys” counterparts, worse still many manufacturers water down the formulas of their female supplements, making them more or less ineffective.
This is what makes the POWHER Pre Workout exciting, this energy supplement has been designed and formulated specifically for women. And the idea is to deliver a low stimulant choice that delivers safe but EFFECTIVE results for women.
What makes it special is that it’s not just for hardcore female lifters, but also for those who like to exercise without weights. We’re talking about running, swimming, cycling, and playing sports.
What makes this product so much more than just another workout supplement? Let’s find out in this Powher review!
Official website: https://www.powherofficial.com
About POWHER Pre Workout
POWHER Pre Workout, or simply POWHER, is sold by Ultimate Life LTD, a supplement company based in England. From the get-go, this supplement claims to have been formulated and tested based on its effect on female workout performance.
Not only that but it includes scientifically proven ingredients to support cardiac performance as well improved hydration. This means it can provide very real benefits even if you prefer to exercise outside of the gym and not in it.
This premium pre-workout makes use of cutting-edge ingredients you won’t find in ordinary supplements. The highlights of Powher include:
- Natural Caffeine Amplifier. This pre-workout is touted as a “caffeine booster” that blends three natural ingredients that not only enhance caffeine’s energy-boosting effects but help the body absorb it in manageable chunks.
- Zero side effects. A tough claim to make, but we’re confident they can pull this off when you consider the low stimulant formula.
- Improved Motivation and focus. Perhaps the biggest benefit of Powher. It uses natural ingredients to ignite your progress when you’re not feeling up to it.
- Weight loss pre-workout. The name itself sounds powerful and it is. More energy, less fatigue, and added strength can only mean one thing; faster fat burning.
- Non GMO. Powher contains no artificial nasties. The formula is Vegan-friendly as well as gluten-free and Non-GMO.
- No creatine. A lot of women want the slender-sexy look, so bulky muscles are a no-no for this product.
Powher Pre Workout Ingredients
- ENXTRA. This branded ingredient contains Lemongrass oil, Alpinia Galanga extract, and Licorice extract. All three check out as “clean energy” sources, these are ingredients that boost your energy without giving you a crash side effect. Solid benefits for multiple hours per serving, also translates into no jitters.
- OXYJUN. This is a branded form of a botanical ingredient called terminalia arjuna, a bark extract prized for its cardiovascular benefits. Oxyjun is known to improve athletic performance, by improving aerobic capacity and blood flow, you should find your daily HIIT sessions or treadmill sprints just that bit easier!
- REDNITE. A concentrated form of fresh beetroot, REDNITE improves vasodilation or the amount of nitrous oxide that flows through your blood vessels and helps strengthen and tone your muscles when lifting free weights and doing squats.
- Coconut Water Powder. Coconut water is known for its electrolyte content. Electrolytes help hydrate your body which can translate into more consistent performance as well as muscle recovery.
- Tyrosine. A good nootropic used by the body to generate dopamine and norepinephrine. It also helps reduce mental fatigue and stress.
- Citrulline Malate. A high-quality vasodilator/muscle toner. This is one of the key ingredients in POWHER and it helps your body get enough lifting capability when it matters.
- Natural Caffeine (from green coffee). Caffeine is one of the world’s most consumed natural fat burners and is known for a lot of health benefits including weight loss and giving you a boost of energy. The dose we have here is quite modest and just a bit more than a typical cup of brewed coffee.
- Beta Alanine. Comes in the premium brand form, this compound helps delay muscle fatigue similar to creatine minus the muscle-bulking effect.
- Lysine. This amino acid isn’t directly affecting the workout per se, but it does help regulate stress levels and improve calcium absorption (Something that is crucial for many women who are deficient in it).
- Taurine. A staple ingredient in many energy drinks, taurine is an amino acid that boosts muscle hydration which supports increased strength.
POWHER Formula – An Analysis
POWHER seems to be on the market for those women who want to get things done in the gym, but don’t want to have to go through the debilitating effects of stimulant crashes.
The makers did this by using multiple ingredients that offer a safe source of energy as well as a form of caffeine that doesn’t immediately spike your heart rate, but instead releases it in more manageable amounts.
Despite the fact that it doesn’t have muscle-building ingredients like creatine, it still provides strength support through its vast array of heavy vasodilators, especially the ingredient Oxyjun and the branded form of pure beetroot; Rednite.
These two should help you not just power through your max reps, but also make you run faster, jump higher, and play your favorite sports better.
POWHER is also great when it comes to the small things, adding a hefty dose of B-vitamins and coconut water powder helps you rehydrate and recover faster while also helping delay fatigue.
Not only that, but it also has some stress-busting ingredients, this is always a welcome addition because we all know lifting hundreds of pounds per session isn’t a walk in the park.
Mix 1 scoop (10 g) with 8 oz. of water and consume before the workout. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Below are some of the FAQs found on their website.
Is POWHER Safe?
Yes! Powher is completely safe for the vast majority of users. The unique formulation uses ingredients from natural sources to give you a prolonged hit of clean energy.
Does it contain Caffeine?
Powher is different to most pre-workouts in that it doesn’t contain a large amount of caffeine. Their unique approach involves pairing a small amount of caffeine with a natural extended release ingredient ‘EnXtra’.
This boosts the thermogenic effect of the product without giving you any of the negative side effects.
How much can you take at once?
Powher is perfectly dosed for women. One 10g scoop should be used with 250ml of water or juice. Don’t exceed the stated daily serving shown on the packaging.
Is this stackable with other supplements?
Powher is safe to be used alongside a range of natural health supplements. Our only caveat is that you should avoid taking high amounts of caffeine at the same time as this pre-workout powder.
Powher is about 10-15% more expensive than generic pre-workouts thanks to it using a number of high-quality and unique ingredients. These provide noticeable advantages when it comes to overall fitness and weight loss.
The fact that it’s been so carefully formulated also means you should have total faith that you won’t feel side effects at any time.
Powher offers discounts for those that think ahead and purchase multiple month stacks. There’s also free worldwide shipping when you buy more than two boxes.
- Ultimate POWHER Pack – 3 tubs + 1 free tub + free worldwide shipping: $149.00
- 2 months – 2 tubs + free shipping in the US and UK: $99.00
- 1 month: $49.00
Powher Pre Workout Pros and Cons
- Clean label. We like how it doesn’t contain unnecessary fluff or weird ingredients.
- Slow-release energy. This could very well give you a lot of energy without making you feel like you’re about to have a heart attack.
- Designed for women. The mild dosing of caffeine plus the lack of bulking ingredients makes it a lady’s pre-workout.
- Transparent formula. We like that they didn’t use a prop blend.
- Premium ingredients. The premium price matches the premium ingredients.
- Synergy. Ingredients were added to work together in unison.
- Premium price. Slightly more expensive than other pre-workouts.
- Only available direct. Not present on Amazon or GNC websites.
POWHER Pre Workout Conclusion
POWHER Pre Workout is definitely the right pre-workout for women who want something easy to take, that still manages to pack a proper punch in or outside the gym.
More than just for hard lifts, this supplement is also perfect for women who want a bit of extra power for outdoor activities. Each ingredient complements one another and work together to give you the kind of energy that won’t send you crashing through the roof.
The only downside to this magnificent pre-workout is the price, but when you think about the premium ingredients, as well as the research put into designing this product, then the cost should barely even be a question.
To buy Powher visit: www.powherofficial.com
This post was made by the staff of TheAthleticBuild.com, home of the athletic body. Please follow us on social media at the links below.